THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 18, 2009

So much to do....

Well, Matt and I have decided to take the boys to Galveston for Father's Day Weekend. So we'll leave tomorrow after my class and after Matt gets home (it'll be late though because he has "pool school"- which is where he goes to his customers house and shows them how to use all of their equipment, chemicals, etc.) I just feel like I have tons of stuff that I need to get done before we can leave tomorrow, so, to help myself I thought I would just make a list while I was up here at the library waiting for my class to start (at 2:00). :-)

~ wash clothes
~ pack (this includes: packing for me, Matt, Daylon, Jace, Kelton, & BB; packing up the fishing gear and tackle boxes, etc; packing up the beach toys, chairs, towells, etc; packing up food and drinks(I'm hoping to stay in a house- waiting on the owner to get back to me on it) and THEN somehow getting all of that into my car, which has the smallest storage space in the back. I have to lay down one of the seats back there, and then whoever is back there has to climb over the 2nd row of seats to get to their seat. Ugg!!
~ do books and pay bills
~ pick up the house, then LEAVE the house so I can get it cleaned (and be gone for an hour or so, of which time would be better spent doing something on this list!)
~ make sure the dogs are good for the weekend
~ and a million other little things in between!!

I've missed my boot camp AGAIN this morning because I was so tired!! I woke up briefly, and Matt even woke up and nudged me to ask if I was going. Ugg! I just wanted to sleep!! I seriously could have slept until 10:00 and been good- maybe even longer. I hate when I get like that, especially after having paid for this boot camp. I NEED to go to it, there's just something wrong with me and I really like to sleep!!

And... I just realised that the time I've spent in here has gone much faster than I thought, and I am now late for my class that starts in 2 minutes (and it's a good 7 minutes away). I think I'm going to skip. Don't know what I'm going to do instead, but I don't feel like doing logic and I don't want to go. I need a break!!

0 comments: