THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Am

I am stealing this from Marie... ;-)

"I AM"

I am: ready to go buy new couches and am trying to decide how to talk Matt into doing so.

I think: I have too many kids and they want too much from me. I just like to CHILL OUT and they want to GO.

I know: that it's my fault I have too many kids. ;-)

I want: someone to come pick all the weeds out of my flowerbeds. They are bad. I mean REALLY REALLY bad. I bet our neighbors are tired of trying to look through the weeds to see our house.

I have: an amazing husband. He is wonderful MOST of the time. ;-)

I wish: Blayden would grow out of the 2-year old tantrum thing TODAY. He seriously throws himself on the floor screaming and crying. He's the only one of the boys to do that. Yuck.

I hate: people who are skinny and don't have to work at it at ALL. Skinny people suck.

I miss: having quiet time in my house where it is actually quiet.

I fear: big thunderstorms. I like watching them and listening to them, but I don't like the really big ones being right over us. Especially with a threat of tornados. But, ya know, it's been so long since we've even had RAIN, I could deal with being scared of a big thunderstorm, just to get some rain out of it.

I feel: tired and yucky. I've been doing house work and paying bills all day and haven't gotten to the shower yet. Yeah, I know. Gross.

I hear: the TV on some kid show. And Kelton saying "here's your snack, BB." Kelton is AWESOME with BB and is so sweet sometimes it makes me cry!

I smell: beef jerkey. I had a piece earlier for my snack and the smell is still on my fingers.

I crave: carbs. Thats it, just any kind of carb. I'm doing low carb right now and I just want a piece of bread! (Sushi also sounds REALLY REALLY yummy!!)

I search: for good books. It's my summer break and I plan on spending it reading anything and everything I can that's good. Any suggestions?!?

I wonder: how much longer it's going to be in the 100's. It's hot.

I understand: how people can get addicted to Facebook. "Hi, my name is Kelli, and I'm addicted to Facebook...."

I regret: not taking more pictures and videos. (I'm going to keep Marie's answer for this one... I'm trying to take more but I need to do better at this!!)

I ache: in my back.

I care: for my family and friends, even if I don't say it all of the time.

I always: wash clothes on Mondays and Thursdays, and wash sheets on Fridays. It works for me and that way I'm not doing clothes every day of the week.

I am not: eating carbs. Which sucks.

I believe: that one day I'll either loose all this weight or just go crazy and end up eating every carb in sight.

I dance: NEVER!! I'm not a good dancer and never have been. Although I would like to learn how to do actual dances! :-)

I sing: in the car. It drives my kids crazy, (but I think secretly they love it).

I cry: easily. I almost always cry watching "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" as well as any other show that's emotional. I am avoiding going to see "My Sister's Keeper" because I know I'll cry.

I worry: that Matt will stop selling pools. And then what would we do?!?!

I don't always: tell the truth. :-) (But really, who does?!?! LOL)

I fight: almost every day with BB to change his diaper. I need to potty train him, I just don't feel like it.

I write: not very often. I'm spending too much time reading right now.

I listen: to music a lot. I love putting on my iPod and tuning everything out. You can sometimes find me at HEB shopping with my headphones in my ears, enjoying not having my kids with me.

I never: thought I'd be married with four boys and going to school. If I saw a woman who was like me a few years ago, I would think she was crazy. I am crazy.

I need: to loose a LOT of weight. And then I need a vacation to make it all really worth it. I also need to learn how to run. I think that would help me with need #1.

I am happy about: My life. My friends, my family, my husband, my kids, and me. I'm doing okay. Despite being crazy.

So who are YOU and what do YOU do?

3 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

Just keep going to school and it will pay off for you and your family. Great job on keep up the effort!! :)

Erin and Aaron said...

I laughed at the potty training part. We're in the same place. Seems like it's easier to change a diaper than to potty train a toddler.

mp said...

great list!! love your laundry schedule.

gosh, i have so many books i love but i bet you've read them all. have you read Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed and Something Blue? I assume you've read My Sister's Keeper since you want to see the movie. Let's see what else? All the shopaholic series, the movie does NOT go with the book, the books are so much better. Jane Green's a Second Chance is good.

Ok I'll stop now :)