THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school!!

Well, the boys had their first day of school today! Daylon is now officially a 3rd grader, Jace is a 1st grader, and Kelton started Kindergarten. How fun!! Blayden and I spent the day helping a good friend of mine (Claire) move into her appartment for the semester. I'm hoping to get away every once in awhile and be able to chill out at her place, just to study in peace and quiet!!

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the morning! :-)

Jace (7), Daylon (9), Blayden (2), and Kelton (6)


Kelton was complaining about his backpack being too heavy. You know how heavy a towell and a lunch box can be....


All my boys going into the school


Jace getting all ready to go!


Kelton's big excited grin!


Daylon wouldn't let me get a picture of him in his room! LOL

And then there was one... (and I think he looks a lot like Matt in this picture too!!)

0 comments: