THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday parties, sing a longs, etc.... crazy life!

Well, the big boys only have two days left of school before their Christmas break. Yippee!!! I can't WAIT to sleep late!! LOL

BB had his last day of school on Tuesday and had his little Christmas party. He's just so darned cute!! Of course, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of him there, but I'll get plenty over the next few weeks. The other boys have their Christmas parties tomorrow, but they have a Christmas sing-a-long this afternoon. Daylon has been asked to help "lead" the school in the sing-a-long so I'll be taking pictures of that too and I'll post them this afternoon.

Anyway, I've been cleaning house like a crazy person, trying to get everything done before the boys are home for the week. I'm doing baseboards, fans, etc, so I've been pretty busy. I'm getting the house cleaned normally tomorrow morning and then getting the carpets and the slate tile floor steamed tomorrow afternoon so I'm really excited about that. And then Matt and I get a date night tomorrow night- I can't wait!!! :-)

I'll post pictures as soon as I can though... hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

0 comments: