THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

My Talkative Blayden!

(I'm getting all of my blogging done today, can you tell?!?!?!)

Anyway, Blayden just all of a sudden really started talking- amazing for just being a little over a year old! He started saying "thank you" today (sounds like "tank to"). It's so cute!!!

He can also say:

Fish- "ish"
Daddy (yes, "Daddy!")
Mama
Bubba
What is it?/what is that? (says this pretty good!)
Thank you- "tank to"
No
Bye-Bye
Go

And I think there are a few others but I can't think of them right now! LOL He's my most talkative boy at this age by far- none of the other boys could say anything other than "Mama" and "Dada" at this age I think! It's just SOOO cute!

Here's a recent picture of him, just so you can see him. :-)




AND, he's trying really hard to FINALLY walk! He started taking off a lot this last weekend and can take about 10-12 steps to get somewhere. He's so much fun right now! :-)

1 comments:

Christine said...

He is adorable! It sounds like he is really advanced with the talking too!