THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ready for Valentine's Day!!

Well, Kelton and Blayden had their Valentine's Day party at school today, and Daylon and Jace will have theirs tomorrow. I've gotten all of the boys class Valentine's cards done (except Daylon's- he has to help me do his this afternoon) and I got all of the boys teachers Red Hot Jelly that we made for them all ready to go.

I also went today and got all of the boys (even Matt!) their big mylar balloons. I get them one every year for Valentine's since they don't really like the "girly" Valentine stuff. So they each have a HUGE balloon that is taking up a lot of my closet space right now until Saturday morning. (I know I won't have the time to go get them before then, so I got them today while everyone was at school!) :-)

Matt and I have a romantic weekend planned in Kemah, looking at boats (reminder, ours went "down" in Hurricane Ike, and Matt has been looking every day for a new one! We're JUST LOOKING though, and have no plans to buy one. We're mostly going so I can see just how BIG a 53 foot or 60 foot yaught really is. I've never been in one that big!) We'll also get to sleep in, go to dinner without ordering 4 kids meals (or 3 and then having Blayden eat off of our plates!), and sleeping in. Oh, and did I mention that I get to SLEEP?!?! I think I'm more excited about that than anything else!! Susie (our nanny) is going to keep the boys for us all weekend, and they are SUPER excited about that! They LOVE Susie (or "Suey" as Blayden calls her!) and she's promised to make cup cakes with them, so they're even more thrilled. (But not as thrilled as me!! I love my kids, but oh-my-gosh! There's a lot of them!!!)

Schools going good for me, just a lot of work and time. In fact, I'm trying to talk myself out of skipping class tonight (it's a 3 hour long class that starts at 5:45 and ends at 8:35, and I just don't feel like doing it tonight AT ALL.) I'm tired, and I really just want to chill out tonight. We'll see though, as it counts as two absenses if I skip. Ugg...

I think that's about it. Hopefully I really can get pictures up soon! I promise, I do have them. It's just that I barely have time to do ANYTHING much less sit there and upload pictures, organize them, etc. I know I need to though!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Have fun this weekend!!

mp said...

i just enrolled in school, spring 2classes, 8 week courses, and everytime i think about it, i think of you and how crazy i must be to have enrolled in school.

what am i thinking?