THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Things have been SOOO busy the last few weeks since school started for me. I'm up at 5 to go to boot camp (except for last week because my shins were REALLY bad I could barely walk, and I've missed two days this week), I come home, get ready, get the boys ready, then head to class. Most days I'm done by 10:00, but on Wednesdays I have my "long day" and I have class until 3:30. Still not as bad as last semester where I was there until 5:15 two days a week.

Everyone is doing good. Blayden has figured out that he IS two now and has hit the "terrible 2's" hard. He's a little stinker!! He'll yell at his brothers (and Matt and I sometimes too) to "stop!" or "no!" or "mine!" And he's even laid on the ground for a full out tantrum a few times (yes, I just walk away and ignore him.) ;-) He still can be SOO sweet though, so it really makes up for the stinkerness of his 2-year old self.

Matt's been VERY busy with work which is just awesome. Things have really picked up in the last two weeks or so, and they've sold 4 pools lately. Which is really good for February. I just hope it keeps up (and continues to increase) for the rest of the summer. :-)

The older boys are doing good. I have a meeting with Jace's teacher today to discuss his progress so I'm hoping that goes well. Daylon is doing much better with his reading and spelling words, so that's good. Jace LOVES to read, I've just noticed him having a few problems with some things, so I'm sure that's what his teacher wants to talk about too. Kelton has been very good and sweet lately, but boy! can that kid argue!! He comes up with these really logical arguements too, so it's hard to not take him really seriously. I think we may have a lawyer on our hands.

I think that's about it though. I STILL haven't uploaded pictures from Christmas and now I need to upload pictures of Blayden's birthday party too. I promise I'll get those done today and post them. :-)

1 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe you have the energy to get up at 5:00 am to work out! That is amazing, I can barely manage to stumble out of bed at 7:30 when Kaleb wakes up every morning. LOL

I'm glad to hear all the boys are doing good, Kelton sounds like Katie when she was his age. :)

Can't wait to see pics!