THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick baby boy

Well, Blayden woke me up at 2:15 last night, crying. I figured something was "off" from the cry, and sure enough when I got in there he had thrown up everywhere. NOT a fun thing to find at 2:00 in the morning, as any mom will tell you! So I got him up, took him to my room, cleaned him up, gave him to Matt (Matt was thrilled too) and refixed his bed with clean sheets. Again, not the most fun thing to do in the middle of the night.

He's still sleeping right now though, and I'm hoping he'll feel better today. I'm praying it's just a 24 hour thing, or maybe just something he ate (although he didn't eat much at supper...)

I was supposed to have class at 8 this morning, but since he's sick, I can't take him to MDO, so I'll have to be with him today. I guess we'll hang out. :-) Crossing fingers he doesn't throw up in my car though- I HAVE to run some errands! This is my only day to do it!!

1 comments:

mp said...

oh no, sorry he's sick! hope he gets over it soon.