THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm still here!!!

Yeah, it's been a little bit crazy around here!! Between my school, the boys school, my HOSTS, Kelton and Daylon's baseball EVERY NIGHT, Jace's tennis on Thursday afternoons, and everything else, I've barely had time to sit down and do anything, much less blog!!

Everyone is doing good though. Blayden is becoming more and more "two" so that's been just a blast. Kelton has his good days and his bad days (he can be an argumentative stinker!) He has t-ball at two days a week, and he loves it. Jace is doing good in school, and enjoys tennis- I think he likes having something that just HE does! Daylon is doing great in school, and he has baseball (machine pitch again) two days a week as well. So that's anywhere from 4-5 nights a week that we are doing sports. It's entertaining stuff.

Matt has started working out more too, (3 nights a week) so we've had to work around that too. It usually involves me taking the boys to sports and actually having to stay for all of it- no matter how tired or hungry the other boys are there. I think Matt's fixing to really have to work out a different schedule for his working out though.

I am doing good. I had a bad infection and have been on antibiodics for a little over a week, but am finally starting to feel more like myself. I also bought me some new shoes, so I'm hoping they'll help me not get shin splints and then I can work out again. I'm going to sign up for the next morning bootcamp. Hello 5:30 am again!!

Some more news... my step-grandfather (my moms husband, Tom's dad) died on Friday from cancer. He was 87 years old and had been married for 68 years. (I can't even imagine, but it really gives me something to work for- I think it's awesome!!) So that's been hard on my mom, and so it's been hard on me. I hate seeing anyone in my family upset. The funeral was yesterday morning too, and that was hard.

Other than that, everything is pretty good. We're going to go to my grandparents house on Lake Buchannan for Easter and I'm really excited about that! It's going to be great!!! I love going, even just for a few days. And there's just something about having Easter there with my family. We've been going there since I was a little girl (they didn't live there at the time, we just had a place there that we all went to) and it's just special to me. I'm really looking forward to it- and as soon as the boys know about it, they'll be thrilled too! :-)

I think that's about it though. Hopefully I'll be a little better about blogging and keeping up with everyone else's blogs! I haven't forgotten about you guys!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey good to "hear" from you, I was beginning to get worried! It sounds like you are super busy with all the kids activities. That's great that you have them all involved in stuff.

Good luck with the boot camp, I seriously could NOT get up that early to work out! I think it's awesome though.

Glad everyone is doing well, have a great Easter!

mp said...

good to hear from you too! you guys are so busy!