THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Should be studying...

I have a test first thing in the morning, but I just can't study for it. I'm already making a REALLY good grade in this class, so even if I bomb this test, I'll still get an "A." So I know I should still study and try to do my best, it's just TOUGH. Especially since I've been messing around on Facebook, and now here. LOL

We're all doing good around here though. Still really busy with the boys baseball and tennis. Blayden is starting to really tell me when he needs to go potty, so that's nice. Maybe he'll be potty trained before the end of summer- I sure hope so!

I love spring time!! I have two birds nests- one on my back porch and one on my front. The ones on the back have hatched and are so ugly they're cute. Not sure about the ones in the front- I haven't looked lately. I just try to avoid the flying parents when I leave the house. They get pissed every time we go outside.

Alright, I really need to do other stuff besides blog, look on Facebook, check my mom's board, or anything else on the computer. I NEED TO STUDY!

So I'm off! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

0 comments: