THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 20, 2009

No motivation!!

I have TONS of stuff that I could be doing for school, but I just want to lay in bed and do nothing at all. I have a test on Wednesday that I need to make a decent grade on to keep my 'A' in his class. I have two essays (one 2 pages and the other needs to be between 4-6 pages) that are due NEXT Wednesday. Then I have to "teach" to a group of people in my class on Thursday morning and I need to get everything finalized for that. But I just don't feel like doing ANY of it.

I also have non-school related things to do. I need to get everything together for Matt's "surprise" (yeah, he knows about it) birthday party in May. He's telling me he doesn't even want to do it now though, so I don't know what I should do. Should I try to cancel it and get my money back, or just stick with the plan?? I know he'd have fun but it is REALLY expensive, and I'm also taking him deep sea fishing the weekend before that for his actual present, and he says that's enough. Ugg. Men!

I'm also washing clothes and all that normal stuff today, and it just feels like that's enough for me. I can't get motivated to do ANYTHIHNG. I've been sitting here at the kitchen table with my computer in front of me, just messing around on the Internet, downloading pictures and videos off of my cameras, and not doing anyhing important. Yuck. And to top it all off, it's a beautiful day and I would love to just go lay out (minus kids) and chill out. I had a great weekend, but still!

Oh! And that leads me to my next little issue... Matt and I went with some friends of ours to Houston on Saturday. Now, if you've been watching the news AT ALL, you have probably heard that Houston FLOODED on Saturday. That's right. And we were in the middle of it! I just knew that my car was going to get flooded and stall out. It didn't, but I think it was close a few times! The water was easily to the bottom of my doors on my car.

Anyway, I guess I need to stop jacking around and do something productive. Fun for me.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck with all that! I can relate, I have a to-do list for Hip Monkey that is literally 3 pages long. Just looking at it makes me tired.