THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Karate + Football = One Busy Night!!!

Well, Jace and Kelton had karate last night and I FINALLY got some pictures of them!! Daylon had his first football game as a "Panther" against the Lions and we won 5-4!! Daylon got TWO of those touchdowns and pulled a lot of flags- he did awesome and we were SOOO proud of him!

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Jace and Kelton at karate, and then some of Daylon at flag football.


My hadsome karate experts... lined up with the group.


Jace's karate punch


A fierce kick by Kelton


My "Little Dragons"


Daylon is READY!


Looking at someone on the sidelines....??? :-)


My handsome BIG boy!!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

They all look so handsome and grown up!! I can't wait for Kobe to get old enough to do little boy stuff :) We were almost there with Kyle and I always think about what he'd be doing now. I never got to see him play soccer or football or baseball, though he always said he really wanted to. :) Enjoy all your boys activities, it is such a blessing to be able to get to watch them. Oh and way to go Daylon w/ the 2 touchdowns!!