THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dropped!

Well... my math class turned out to be too much for me. I just wasn't picking up on it, and then last week we had a test and I had COMPLETELY forgot about it that day, so I didn't study at all. I made an 18 on that test. Today was the last day to drop with a "W" at Blinn, so I figured that a "W" would be better than an "F" and just dropped it. I'm upset with myself and I feel SOO stupid! It just sucks because I've taken the beginning part of that class and I made a high "A" in it.

On a good note, it looks like we sold our dining room table! ;-) I've wanted to sell it FOREVER, so I finally recovered the chairs and put in on Craigslist. Matt made me list it for $800 (I figured we would be lucky to get $500 for it) and I had someone contact me the first day it listed. They just emailed me back today saying that they wanted it and would send me a certified check for the full price! I'm still a little stunned! However, it just all seems a little hokey. The person obviously isn't from the U.S. and doesn't speak the best of English so it's hard to read and understand what he/she (I don't even know if it's a man or a woman!) is saying. Hopefully it's a ligit thing though and we can get this table GONE so I can get a wooden one with at least six chairs! (This is a big glass top table with only 4 chairs so we can't even all sit down to dinner together- I hate it!!!)

Daylon has his first flag football game of the season tonight! I'm super excited- I love watching him play. And he's GOOD!! I'll be sure to take pictures of him (and I still need to take pictures of Jace and Kelton doing their Karate too!) and post them all on here later. Since I won't be having math homework, I should have more time to post my blogs! LOL :-)~

Alright, I'd better get off though. I do need to finish some other homework and I have to take a test on Thursday for my online class I'm taking. Fun, fun, fun!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Don't feel bad, you have a LOT on your plate!! I'm glad you were able to drop in time to get a W. I hope the rest of your classes are more managable now w/out that one stressing you out. Good luck and I hope everybody is feeling better!