THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 21, 2008

Aahhh.....

Relaxation brings on a whole new meaning when you have four kids that you stay at home with (not to mention going to school part time, working for your own company part time, and then just the million of other little things that come up randomly!)

Anyway, I decided to do something just for myself today and made an appointment to get a facial at a spa here in town. My wonderful babysitter, Elizabeth, came over to watch the boys for me while I went. I REALLY should have done a massage first (they had a time open) but I opted to wait until I could do a couples massage with Matt. I think that's what I'm going to plan for us for Valentine's Day. We've never had one and it just seems relaxing and romantic. I'm going to wait until a day when my babysitter can stay the whole night with the boys and Matt and I can go do the massage thing, go to dinner, and then stay the night somewhere nice and romantic. NICE!!! :-)

1 comments:

Christine said...

That sound soooo nice!!! We are finally breaking down and hiring a part time housekeeper/nanny to come in a couple hours a day so I can get some work done without feeling like I'm neglecting the kids. Maybe one morning when she's here I will sneak off and do something like that! I haven't done anything like that in ages. The one thing I really want right now is a pedicure - I can't reach my feet anymore!!