THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I did it again!

Two of my friends (Lisa and Lindsey) and I went to Hurricane Harry's on Monday night to see the "famous" Chippendale dancers! We had a table on the FRONT row (which was really not worth the money!) and had a blast. The guys were okay (a little gross, really!) but it was still a lot of fun. I was just amazed at how suggestive they were with their movements! LOL!! There were a LOT of college girls there (as well as some older "Grandma" types- now THAT was funny!!) and they were going WILD.

Anyway, after the show, Lisa and I decided to get our noses pierced! I had mine done before I got pregnant with Blayden, and have been wanting to get it done again, so I figured why not?! :-)

Here's two pictures of it: (It's still a little swollen and bloody in those pictures though- it looks a lot better today!)



1 comments:

Christine said...

Ouch! You're crazy girl, just the thought of that makes my eyes water. Did it hurt a lot?? I'm a wuss when it comes to needles. It looks cute though!