THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

OMG! I have a TODDLER!!!

In the last few days, Blayden has officially become a "toddler!" He SCREAMS when he doesn't get his way, throws things, acts like he's going to hit when he's mad, etc. He'll even lay down on the floor and throw a "temper tantrum" He's a little toot! I'll have to take a picture of his frowny face when he's not getting his way too- it's hilarious!

But man, he's a stinker!! I don't remember the other boys doing this QUITE so early!!!!

He also REALLY wants to be a big boy like his brothers. He wants to ride on their bikes, Daylon's 4-wheeler, and scooters like they do. And he'll just go and climb on them to do it himself! I took him for a little ride today on Daylon's small 4 wheeler, and he LOVES it! He just laughed the whole time.

I bought him a little kid 4 wheeler for 1-3 year olds and he likes that, but only if one of his brothers or I am standing right next to him while he goes. Hopefully he'll get over that though! He rides it around the living room and it's too cute- I'll have to take some pictures and post them soon.

What a toot!

1 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

Blayden is a cutie...He might be the ringleader of your gang of boys. :)