THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's going to be a LONG weekend!

Matt left early this morning to go to South Texas (Del Rio) to go hunting with a friend. I really don't mind him being gone- I actually enjoy being able to watch what I want on TV, relax, etc, without him around! LOL

But it's still going to be a little harder than normal. Daylon has a baseball game tonight, and Jace has a soccer game tomorrow morning. My mom and grandmother will be at both to help me with the other boys, but still- I hate going to their games without Matt there too!

LMAO!! Of course, I planned to do NOTHING on Sunday but Matt just called me to tell me that he locked his cars in his truck in Schulenburg (where he met the other guy and where he always leaves his truck) so it looks like I might be driving to Schulenburg on Sunday to give Matt keys to his truck. Fun stuff!! Men! (And Matt ALWAYS does this too!!!)

Anyway, I guess I'm going to go to the mall here in a little while. We have some ladies coming to clean the house for me (LOVE having a MIL that owns a cleaning service!!) so we need to be gone. I've got some Gym Bucks from Gymboree so I guess I'm going to go use those- woo-hoo!! More clothes for the boys that do NOT need them!! (Well, they might all need a few shirts and shorts....) LOL

That's about it for us today though!!

1 comments:

The Campbell Clan said...

awww you can't go wrong with a day at the mall! :)