THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LASIK

So, I went to the eye Dr. this morning and was told that I'm a great canidate for LASIK eye surgery!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

I have HORRIBLE eye site (so bad that they told me that I do have a greater chance of having to come back in 3-4 months to get the LASIK redone (but still only like a 5-10% chance of that happening)). I can hardly see at all without my contacts, and I've had to wear my glasses the last few days so they could do all of the tests to check if I could even get it done. (For those of you that know what it means, I have -6.0 vision in my right eye, and -6.5 in my left.) ;-)

Anyway, I'm already scheduled to have the LASIK done on THIS THURSDAY!!! I am so super excited, I can't even explain it!! I'm hoping that it'll be an easy thing, and I won't freak out having something come to cut my cornea open! LOL My mom is going to be around all day on Thursday to take care of me and the boys (I'm supposed to come home and just sleep it all off- they even give me sleeping pills to help with that!) and Matt will drive me too and from the surgery.

I just can't wait!!!! Wish me luck, please! :-)

1 comments:

mp said...

oh my gosh, how did it go? you'll have to fill us in!!! i hope it went well!!!