THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The boat

Well, Matt got down there just fine, no problems getting there at all. BUT... the boat is completely under the water. They were redoing the rudder on the boat so there was a hole in the boat. The water came up and over, and the boat is just gone. Matt said he could just see the top part of the boat and one of the lights. Matt took lots of pictures and I'll post them once I get them.

Oh, he was interviewed by Fox News (not sure if it was the local or the national Fox News) so if you happen to be watching the news, you might see him on there (and if it's shown and I can find a link, I'll post that as well.)

But, that's that.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Oh NO! That is terrible, I'm so sorry. :( Did you guys have insurance on it??!