THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures of the boat

(And of Matt's trip down there yesterday- lots of downed power lines, trees, flooding, etc.)

And yes, we do have insurance on it- just hope it's really good insurance!! Matt and his friend, Aaron, just left a little while ago to head down there to try to get everything they could off of the boat before looters got to it. I'm sure I'll get more pictures later of all of that and with the water down.

Here's the link of all of the pictures Matt took: http://mkdjkrat.shutterfly.com/3099

And here are just a few pictures of the boat so you would know which one it is.

You can just barely see the top bow of the boat, right in the middle of the picture. The windshield had been blown out completely. And see the boat to the left of it that's upside down?!!



2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, that is so crazy! I'm so glad you have insurance though. The pictures of all the damage on the way there were really amazing, I didn't realize there was so much damage - the news makes it out like it was no big deal! That one house that was underwater, oh I can't imagine, that would be so horrible. I really hope that everything turns out ok and the insurance pays for everything and you can either repair it or get a new boat soon.

mp said...

ouch! let us all know what the ins. says.