THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blayden- few pictures and video

Okay, well I went ahead and put some new, regular batteries in my camera. They won't last long, but I wanted to get some new pictures and videos on here. :-) Anyway, here are a few pictures and a video of Blayden growling (he was a mess from eating!) (The other video of him trying to crawl wouldn't download. Too big??) But, enjoy!!

Happy Boy ;-)


Me and Blayden (not sure why the light is like that on it! Sorry!!)



2 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

aaawww..the video was too cute. I miss those days of having a little guy with no teeth. :) He is so precious.

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, he is too freakin cute!!! I love him growling and laughing, he is adorable and makes me miss having a "baby" already! Good thing I have one on the way huh? Thanks for sharing that, it made me smile! :)