THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 7, 2007

Sorry it's been awhile...

Well, it's been crazy around my house this week!!

The boys (Jace, Kelton, and Blayden) started their school on Tuesday and so far LOVE it. It's been nice to have them back in something where they can play with other kids. Blayden has done really well with it too, except for not taking his bottle much and not taking a good nap while he's there. Oh well... he's still happy and good for them, so I'm okay with it! ;-)

Then Kelton, right as we got to the school parking lot to pick up Daylon on Wednesday, threw up all in my car. I guess he just has a virus or something. NOT FUN! Blayden hasn't been feeling well either, but not throwing up or a fever like Kelton- just stuffy nose today and the croupy cough. Poor baby!! But, Matt had to take off work yesterday morning to stay at home and watch Kelton because I HAD to go to school (I had a math test that I could not make up if I missed!)

Which brings me to my school. The math class is killing me and I'm just hoping I'll be able to keep it up for the next few weeks (like six more weeks- it's a "minimester" so it's half the time of a normal semester). I'm just hoping for at LEAST a 'C' in the class though! My other classes are good, just time consuming. I feel like once I get back on a schedule though, I'll be doing better- it's just taking me a while to get back on track.

Anyway! That's our little update. So, excpet for sick kids and school, we're boring! ;-)

2 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

I still find it sooo incredible how you juggle around four boys, school, and a husband. I only have two boys and i find it to be very time consuming with school, sports, dinner, weekend activities, birthday parties, etc. You have to be comended for continuing your studies and juggling your family life. Good Job MOM!! :)
P.S. by the way i am a friend of Christine's who just happened to see your blog. Sorry for the intrusion. :)

Christine said...

Oh yikes, good luck with that math class, that sounds pretty intense. I hate math so I don't envy you! I'm glad to hear the boys are enjoying their school - where are they going this year? Oh yeah, your carseat is going to be delivered to my house (along with a big shipment) early next week so I will get it right out to you and it should get to you by late next week!