THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 14, 2007

Nice and quiet.... For now at least!

Well, it's 7:15 in the morning and I'm the only one (besides Gunner, our dog) that is awake. Blayden is sleeping in my bed with Matt (after getting up at 6, drinking his bottle, and then "talking" to me for 40 minutes!), Jace and Kelton are still sleeping, and Daylon is in bed, sick. He woke up with a sore throat and a slight fever. It's going around, so I figured he would get it soon!

Not much is going on here, really, although it seems like we're constantly busy. The boys are still doing well in school and Blayden has even gotten used to his school and does really well for them with naps, etc. He's SUCH a sweet baby!! His new favorite word is "DeeDa!" when he sees or wants Matt. He has said "mama" a few times, but it's been awhile! He's still trying to crawl too- I'll have to take and post a picture on here of him trying to do it; he gets up on his toes and hands, and then lunges forward. More like an inch-worm than anything else. He can ALMOST sit up from laying down though, so that's been fun to watch (although he still doesn't sit up well- ends up toppling over after a minute or so.) But, he's getting better, so that's all that's important. ;-)

I'll also have to post pictures of our puppy. He's getting HUGE! He's not even four months yet, and already has to weigh close to 35 pounds. Maybe I can talk Matt into weighing him for me... He's the best puppy though, and LOVES the kids. He'll go and lay next to Blayden so he can pat him- it's too cute. If I can just keep Blayden from eating his tail, we'd be good.

Well, that's really it for us right now. Hopefully today won't be too crazy with all four kids at home. I think I'm going to get off the computer now and read and relax while it's nice and quiet still- I have a feeling I'm going to need it for later!!!

2 comments:

mp said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by our page. It is weird because I've only seen pictures of you guys!

Anyway, next time we go to CS I'll give you a shout.

Christine said...

Poor Daylon, I hope he gets better soon. It seemed like Katie was always getting sick when she went to school last year and then of course passed it around to all of us. Not fun!
I wanna see some pics of the new puppy! Our pup is enormous, he is about 8 months and around 125 lbs. (last time we weighed him at Petsmart!)