THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 30, 2007

School + Baby Teething= EXHAUSTION!

Yeah, I'm SOOO tired! Blayden is working on both of his bottom teeth right now, and was up a few times last night and the night before. I've been having to wake up earlier than I'm used to as well so I can get Daylon ready and take him to school.

Not to mention that I started school myself on Tuesday too. I'm going to Blinn this semester and taking 9 hours total (6 actually AT Blinn, and then 3 online.) I go every Tuesday/Thursday from 9:10-1:15, and it about killed me today. My first class is a teaching class (called Family, School, and Community or something like that) and one of my neighbors is actually my teacher in that class (a little weird, but I think it'll be okay!) Then my other class is from 10:35-1:15. Yes, it's over 2 1/2 hours long! It's a Business Calculus class and I HATE it. It's so long because it's an 8 week course (half of the normal time) so we have it longer each day. That's a LONG time to do math too! (And it's been a REALLY long time since I've done math and I've forgotten just about everything. I'm not looking forward to my first test to see how much of this I'm actually retaining!)

Anyway. Just had to complain that I'm completely exhausted. And now I have to take Jace and Kelton to Karate. I need coffee, but I know that if I try to go to Kroger (to Starbucks) to get it (it's 5:00 right now) the line is going to be SUPER long, and I'm going to be late to Karate. And I would make my own, but I don't have any creamer at all so it won't be sweet enough. LOL

This sucks....

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, you are taking on a LOT girl! No wonder you are tired!! Well I hope those teeth pop through soon (although it seems like they never stop coming - Kobe is working on molars now so I know your sleep deprived exhaustion!) and that your classes aren't too, too hard or time consuming. Business calculus?? Ugh. I shudder just thinking about it. ;) You certainly have your plate full...good luck!!