THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Boy #5 is here!!! LOL

Well, it's official! I've lost my mind!!! :-)

Matt went today to the San Marcos area (where we went last weekend) to take "The Guys" camping in the RV and tubing down the San Marcos River. Fun for him!! ;-) So, I'm here with the boys and I was bored and looking stuff up online. I got to the Houston classifieds (I told you I was bored!) and saw that there was a woman that had Bernese Mountain dogs for sale! Now, Matt and I are on a waiting list from a woman here in town that sells them, and have been for about a year now. We've been wanting one BAD! So, I call up Matt and of course, he says no. Then I ask if I can at least call the woman and see how much they are and if they have a male (which is what we want.) He says "whatever." LOL

So, I call her and she has TWO males and they are HALF the price of the ones here in town! She's right off of 1960 in Houston so I call back Matt and tell him.... and he says that I can have one!!

So... the boys and I went and got him. He's still nameless but SOO sweet and good with the boys (and Daisy!) Here's a few pictures of him (sorry they are blurry- he was excited when he first got out of the car and was running around everywhere so I didn't get any good pictures of him!) :-)






1 comments:

Christine said...

Aww, he's very cute! We considered one of those guys when we were were trying decide what to get for a big guard dog but I got scared when I read that they have such a short life span, like 5-6 years?! Apparently they are really prone to cancer. :( I hope your guy has a much longer life than that! Good luck with your new furry family member, he's adorable! :)