THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sea World this weekend

Well, we decided to take a last minute (and I mean that litterally- I got everyone packed and out the door in 35 minutes from the time we decided to go to San Antonio!) trip to Sea World this weekend. We left Saturday, went to the hotel, swam there for a little while, then went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner (I've been craving Crab legs- they were SOOO yummy!!), then back to the hotel. We got up early Sunday morning and went to Sea World right when they opened. It was great too, because there weren't many people there and we got right on the rides (and it wasn't too hot at all either!)

Daylon rode his first BIG roller coaster- the "Steel Eel" while we were there too. I was SO impressed that he got on it with me, but he was kind of scared the whole time- saying "I'm afriad of hights!" LOL I think he was proud of himself for going though. Here's a picture of me and Daylon on the ride- it's a look of utter fear on his face- that was taken during the first big drop (which is the biggest of the whole ride, and is a 150 foot drop!!)

Daylon's first roller coaster ride- the "Steel Eel"


Here are a few other pictures from this weekend too- the boys had a BLAST feeding the dolphins, and they all loved Shamu too (they sat in the "splash zone" with Matt- I sat up top with Blayden! LOL)

Handsome Blayden (and hot!)


On the log ride with Matt


Blayden taking a nap (he was SOOO good!!)


And Shamu taking a nap...


The boys watching Shamu show


Feeding the dolphins






Jace and Kelton

1 comments:

Christine said...

How fun!!! I love Sea World! Great pics, it looks like you guys had a great time. :)