THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 17, 2007

Kelton- my big 4 year old!!!

Well, I'm a little late on this one! But Kelton turned FOUR on Tuesday- August 14. I can't believe that it's been four years since I had him. I remember being pregnant with him and having to be on bed rest for a lot of it because of low fluid. They eventually had to induce me early because he wasn't "thriving" in utero (he would barely move, even after me having chocolate and a coke or something.) It was scary!!!

He made his appearance on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2003, at 4 something in the afternoon (don't feel like looking it up, but I know it was sometime after 4! LOL) weighing in at 6 pounds even (pretty good size for being almost 6 weeks early!!) He was long and skinny, and even though he was in the NICU for 9 days after he was born, we got to see him as much as we wanted (we were in The Woodlands at the time and the NICU there was WONDERFUL!!!)

It's hard to believe that that little guy is my big guy now. Kelton is still TALL AND SKINNY, and very handsome (he really looks a lot like his Aunt Sarah- with curly hair and all!) and can be super sweet! He loves to sit next to me, cuddle, and have me read books to him. He's the first one that runs to Matt when he gets home yelling "Daddy!!" and gives him a huge hug. He's also the one that drives us absolutely nuts and can be SUCH a brat!! LOL He's got a temper on him, and yells at and hits his older brothers a lot. (He LOVES Blayden though, and always volunteers to give him his bottle for me!)

Anyway, he's my sweet Jarrett "Kelton" and again, I just can't believe that he is 4 already. We had his birthday party last weekend at PowerSports and he had a blast, even though we didn't have a lot of people show up (gotta love having a summer birthday).

Here are a few pictures from early on until recently...


















1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, 4 already??! He is growing up to be so handsome! Happy 4th Birthday Kelton!! :)