THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 27, 2007

Daylon's 1st Day of 1st Grade!!

Man, I can't believe how fast this summer went by!

Daylon started 1st grade this morning, and I officially started back to Blinn as well (just an Internet class today, then I have 2 classes tomorrow morning).

Anyway, Daylon wasn't thrilled with getting up early, but did good. Here are a few pictures of it all. :-)

"Wake up, Daylon!"


"No thanks, Mom"


Daylon's healthy breakfast of premade Cinnamon Rolls


SOOOO Handsome!!




In his classroom

2 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

Hi, my name is Jill (Christine's friend) and i just wanted to tell you that have four handsome boys. It looks like ya'll had alot of fun here in old San Antone. Sorry, thats what San Antonians call it sometimes. Well, good luck with your boys in the new school year.

Christine said...

Aww, I remember Katie's 1st day of 1st grade, we were so excited. I'm not going to lie, I sure don't miss those early mornings though! I hope Daylon gets a great teacher and has a wonderful year. :)