THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CRAZINESS!!!!

Well..... We've been super busy the last few weeks getting the new building ready to open this coming Sunday. And I mean SUPER busy. It's going well, just slower than we had hoped (of course) and there is still a lot to do. I've been to at least 3 or 4 places a day this week (plus the office) and all with at least 3 kids, sometimes 4, with me. Not fun.

And then we have had Daylon's baseball games almost every other night, so that's been nuts (and he's been in a "slump" and not been playing great so that sucks).

And now is not the best time of the month for me and I have just about had it with the boys. They're driving me bonkers!!!!!

Oh! And we had Daylon's game tonight. Matt showed up late to the game and parked on the side of the road, almost to the main (busy) road, right? So after the game he helped me take all of the boys to my car and then I drove him over to his. I called him a minute after I dropped him off to ask about supper and to see if he was going to stop by the new office. We were talking and he said "oh crap, I'm going to get hit!" Sure enough, this truck hits him. I turned around to go make sure it wasn't anything bad, but he was pulling out when I got to him and no one else was around so I figured it was all good, and headed back home. He calls me a minute later to tell me that the guy who hit him broke his back tail light and then DROVE OFF! There were several other people that saw the guy do this, and one of the moms we know followed the guy and saw where he parked at the other parking lot and told Matt. By this time the guy has gotten out though and isn't around. So... Matt calls the cops and tells them about it. Well, it's been an hour and a half and I hadn't heard from Matt so I called him and he said the cops had JUST gotten there!!! Ugg!!!! So, I guess we'll see what they have to say!!!

This is my life!!!!!! UGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: