THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

On top of things, let me tell you!!


Yeah, you know, I didn't think I would be able to keep up with this thing! And it's not like I have a whole lot going on, I just don't stop to THINK about doing this!

We went to my grandparents house on Lake Buchannan (I know that's not spelled right!) in the Hill Country for the Fourth of July and had a blast! The boys swam (even though the water was supposed to be high in bacteria--- we just couldn't keep them out of it!), we fished (caught quite a few catfish- the only thing that was biting!), and rode on the jet ski and boat some. We had a little bit of rain, but not as much as they were saying we would have there, so it was really nice. Not too hot or humid, and not rainy. Just right! ;-)

We also had family pictures taken at my mom's house this last Saturday. I think they'll turn out really good and I can't wait to see them. I'll definately post them once we get them back.
We also got two new TV's this last weekend. We've had our TV for our room forever, and the one in the living room for almost 6 years now. The picture was okay, just not the best, but we wanted a Plasma TV and to get HDTV. So... we bought a new one for both our room and the living room. VERY nice! ;-)


Anyway, here are a few pictures of the boys at the Lake for the 4th. Okay, apparently you have to be a genius to add picture to the END of the blog, not the beginning. And since I can't figure it out, I'm just not going to mess with it on this one! I'll add them next! LOL

















0 comments: