THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

Adventure Boot Camp

Well, I started a boot camp this morning at 5:30 (!!!!) :-)

It actually went really well and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to get up (I was up just about every hour from 12:00 on though, afraid that I had slept through my alarm going off!!) The workout was tough, and I was definitely sore and tired after it, but I did feel a lot better getting up and then having it DONE for the day.

My mom is going to be joining me tomorrow so that'll be nice to have someone with me. And then on Wednesday we have a timed 1 mile run and a push up test so we can compare where we're at now to where we'll be at the end of the camp (1 month).

Wish me luck- I'm going to get hot and sexy! Or sexy and hot.... or something. :-/

(the website for this camp is collegestationbootcamp.com)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you go girl! There is almost nothing I would get out of bed for at 5:00am for - except a crying baby! LOL

That is really cool though, I hope you enjoy it, well as much as it's possible to enjoy a boot camp!

Christine said...

Oops, sorry I was logged into my Hip Monkey acct. - the last comment was me :)