THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Crazy life!!

Seems like it's just been super crazy around here the last few weeks.

Daylon and Jace finished Camp Miramont on Friday and had a BLAST. I'm seriously thinking about putting them both in it again for the next two sesions (but it's $150 a session per kid, so we'll see.) It gave them something to do though, and they really enjoyed it. Soo....

Anyway, after they were done on Friday, I picked them up, brought them home, and then Matt loaded the three older boys up with him in his truck and took them all to Kemah to go out on the boat. Blayden and I weren't feeling well so we stayed at home and chilled (and man, let me tell you- having one kid is SOOOO much easier than four!!! LOL) I had to meet Matt in The Woodlands at 2:00 on Saturday to get the boys from him, and I was supposed to get my new table Saturday morning. After waiting ALL morning and no table, I had to leave. Thank goodness for my mom- she was able to come over and let the guys in when they got here and I got my new table!! It looks AWESOME and I love it! It's so incredibly nice for all of us to be able to eat at one table at home!

The boys and I went to a birthday party on Saturday evening at the swimming pool and had fun there. Then some friends came over to hang out and watch the UFC fight. It just wasn't the same without Matt there too, but it was nice.

Matt came home early yesterday (Sunday) morning and was just worn out from the fishing and driving (he met a few of his friends in Kemah on Saturday and took them out on the boat- they went WAY out there and caught quite a bit of fish). We were able to chill a little bit yesterday afternoon, and then went to Red Lobster for dinner. (That's what happens when I see a commercial for food- I REALLY want that food that day!) :-) Red Lobster was okay, but we had to wait for over an hour for a table because Fire School is in town this week (and apparently the Fire School Olympics are being held here... fun stuff and hot guys= GREAT EYE CANDY!!!)

Anyway, I got up early this morning for boot camp (yep, still doing it and going strong- I've lost a total of 15 pounds in like 6 weeks or so, (today started the 3rd week of boot camp though) and am building muscle. I can tell a difference in the way my clothes fit, but I still have a ways to go!!) and then came home and layed down for a bit. Since then it seems like I've had a million phone calls, I did some book-keeping to get everything up-to-date, and paid bills. Now I'm just waiting for my mom to get here to watch the boys so I can go to a Dr's appointment and run a few errands.

And I'm sure I've got about a million other things to do the rest of this week (although, not near as much as Matt has to do- I think over the next 2 weeks he's digging like SEVEN pools or something crazy like that. And that't not counting the pools that he's already started and are at different stages of the process. Crazy!!!)

So... I'm off!! I think I'm going to get my camera and FINALLY take some pictures of the house all finished. Hopefully I can get those taken and posted by tomorrow. :-)

0 comments: