THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Late Night TV

So last Saturday night Matt went to watch the UFC fight at Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend. He gets home around 12:30 (or something- don't even remember!)

Anyway, I was still awake watching Grey's on my iPod (BTW, I'm finally caught up and now ready for the new season!! LOL) so when he got home we turned the TV on to watch for a bit. I don't remember what channel it was (maybe QVC or something like that) but they were selling DILDOS and vibrators and such!!!!! It was SOOO funny!! And these girls were just so matter-of-fact about it all too!

They did have some really pretty glass dildos they were selling, and I swear to God, one of the girls said "it's so pretty, you could set it on your mantel for a pretty conversation piece!!!" Matt and I were like, seriously?!?!?

The funniest thing about it was some of the guys things. They had this one thing like looked like a flashlight. Then when you took the top off, it had a "mouth" and it vibrated. The girls were talking about how you could take it camping and no one would know!!! Matt and I just about died laughing!! Can you imagine your husband going camping with some guys, and one of them bringing a flash light vibrator?!?!? If the other guys found out, I think they would kill him!!!!!

Anyway, I just thought it was too funny and something to post about. Now I KNOW I will not be getting cable TV for the boys rooms for a LONG LONG time!! (However, we have the rating protection on all of the TV's anyways, so they couldn't turn it on. But still!!!)

Oh, the things you can learn on late night TV.....

1 comments:

Christine said...

Ewwww! I can't believe they had that on public TV. The ones I can't stand are those stupid commercials with these nasty half naked girls trying to get you to call their 1-900 number - they have those on regular channels and they'll come on while we are watching something with the kids and it drives me crazy!