THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm leaving!!!!

Well, for the weekend that is! ;-)

My friend Kelli and I are leaving tomorrow with a group of about 15-20 women to head to San Marcos/Gruene for the weekend. We're going to hang out by the pool, drink without worrying about kids getting into it or having to drive anywhere, and then we're going to float on the river Saturday, go to the Gristmill Saturday night, sleep late Sunday, have breakfast, stop at the San Marcos outlet malls, then come home.

You have NO idea how excited I am about all of this!! I have NEVER been away for even a night without at least 1 child or a husband. I know it's going to be different, but it'll be so nice to be able to relax!!!

Now... as long as Matt can REALLY take care of all of the boys on his own, we should be good!!!! ;-)

Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

mp said...

shut up!! i'm so jealous!!! have fun!

Christine said...

Ok, now I'm really jealous! First Marie's blog about spending an entire day reading and now this! Sigh. Working sucks. Working 7 days a week REALLY sucks.

Have FUN!!!

The Gomez Family said...

Have a great time!!! :)